Area roads are rapidly seeing improvement, although some roads remain closed.
All lanes are open on the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway Bridge in both directions.
The Lapalco Bridge at the Harvey Canal has been reopened to vehicular traffic
The Huey P. Long Bridge is now open in both directions.
All lanes are open on US 90 in both directions on the Danziger Bridge.
All lanes are open on I-12 East at US 51.
All lanes are open on I-10 in both directions between I-310 South (Kenner) and US 51 (Laplace).
All lanes open, I-55 North and South bound.
I-12, from LA 3003 (Range Avenue) to the EBR Parish Line, is closed in both directions due to dangerous icy conditions.
The Sunshine Bridge is open. The Veterans bridge remains closed at this time.
LA 22 Bridge over the Tickfaw River is closed; the LA 22 Bridge over the Tickfaw River is closed.
· I-10 Twin Span Bridge (REOPENED)
· HOV lanes of CCC are closed, CCC is open
· Judge Seeber/Claiborne Avenue Bridge at La. 39
· Paris Road /Green Bridge across the Mississippi River Gulf Outlet at La. 47
· Ted Hickey/Seabrook Bridge on Leon C. Simon