TAILGATE THE SAINTS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF LOUISIANA AND MISSISSIPPI AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: There are three ways to enter the Winn-Dixie Tailgate with the Saints Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), beginning 12:00:01 AM Central Time (“CT”) August 22, 2012 and ending 11:59:59 PM CT December 18, 2012 (“Sweepstakes Period”):
a. ENTER BY MAIL: On an Official Entry Form (available to print out online at [www.winndixie.com/saints] and at (www.wwl.com/winndixie) or a plain 3 1/2” x 5” piece of paper, entrants may hand print their complete name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number and date of birth. Entrants must mail their entries in a hand-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Winn-Dixie Tailgate with the Saints Sweepstakes, c/o WWL – AM870 / 105.3FM, 400 Poydras Street, Suite 800, New Orleans, LA 70130. You may enter by mail as often as you wish, but each entry must be in a separate envelope and must be mailed separately. Entries must be received by December 18, 2012. Neither the Sponsor nor Sponsor Affiliates are responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, destroyed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, mutilated, or postage due mail. Photocopies, mechanically reproduced, forged or altered entries and facsimiles are void. Incomplete entries are not eligible. Mail-in envelopes other than a #10 envelope will be automatically disqualified. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
b. ELECTRONIC ENTRY: Whenever a Winn-Dixie Customer Reward Card cardholder purchases two participating tailgating products in a single store visit and scans his/her Dixie Customer Reward Card with magnetic stripe and/or its associated key fob at any participating Winn-Dixie Store during the sweepstakes period, the cardholder will receive one (1) automatic entry into the Sweepstakes for every 2 participating items purchased. Participating brands will be posted at www.winn-dixie.com during the Sweepstakes Period.
If an entrant does not have a Winn-Dixie Customer Reward Card, he/she may apply for a free one at the Customer Service Desk at any Winn-Dixie Store location. No purchase necessary to obtain a card. Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including, but not limited to, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, printing errors, lost / delayed / garbled data or transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates are not responsible for electronic network, scanner or computer hardware or software malfunction and/or transmission failure, loss or delayed or corrupted data transmissions, or any technical or human failures, errors or difficulties of any kind.
c. ENTER AT LIVE REMOTES FOR THE LIVE REMOTE DRAWINGS ONLY: Entrants may enter by going to the live remotes on September 18, 2012 and October 16, 2012. The September 18, 2012 live remote will take place at 2104 Williams Blvd, Kenner, LA (Winn-Dixie Store #1412). The October 16, 2012 live remote will take place at 8601 Jefferson Highway, River Ridge, LA (Winn-Dixie Store #1404). Live remotes will begin at 5:00pm and end at 7:00pm. During the Entry Period (defined below), attendees who request an entry will be given a two-part numbered drawing ticket, and they must deposit half of the ticket with the number on it in the official entry box to be entered into the drawing to be held at the end of each live remote. Tickets will be distributed starting at 5pm and must be deposited at each live remote by 6:30pm on each day’s live remote to be eligible (“Entry Period”). Winners must be present to win and present themselves to WWL representatives within 60 seconds after their name is first announced in order to win; failure to do so for any reason will result in automatic disqualification and WWL will select another potential winner and repeat this process until a selected entrant presents themselves within 60 seconds. Neither the Sponsor nor Sponsor Affiliates are responsible for lost, stolen, late, damaged, delayed, destroyed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible drawing tickets. Photocopies, mechanically reproduced, forged or altered drawing tickets and facsimiles are void. Limit one drawing ticket, per person, per drawing.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is only open to legal U.S. residents residing in Louisiana or Mississippi, who are 21 years of age or older as of August 1, 2012, and if registered by Customer Rewards Card, have the minimum required information on file which includes first and last name and phone number with area code. Employees of Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. (“Sponsor”), any of the participating brands and their agencies, New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, Entercom New Orleans, LLC d/b/a WWL – AM870 / 105.3FM, The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Bottlers, any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies or other individuals engaged in the development, production, or distribution of promotion materials (collectively, "Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates") and each of their immediate family members (defined as spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step‑brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. This Sweepstakes is void outside of Louisiana, Mississippi and where prohibited or restricted by law. Winners of previous “Saints Cash Catch” Sweepstakes sponsored by The Coca-Cola Company are not eligible to win a Cash Catch Finalist Prize.
- FIRST PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): There will be a total of eighty (80) First Prizes awarded, ten (10) of which will be awarded for each of the eight (8) New Orleans Saints home games indicated in the chart below. Each First Prize is four (4) tickets to a New Orleans Saints game at the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans, LA and four (4) tickets to a private tailgate party. The ARV of each First Prize is $540. Transportation to/from game not included with prize. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portion of the prize) with a prize of comparable or greater value if the prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. The total value of all First Prizes is $44,800. First Prizes consist of only the items specifically listed herein as the prize.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS: At approximately 4:00 pm ET on each of the drawing dates listed below, ten (10) First Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing (except on September 18, 2012 and October 17, 2012, when eight  First Prize winners will be selected on each date) from among all eligible mail-in and electronic entries received by each deadline date. Non-winning eligible mail-in and electronic entries will be carried forward for subsequent drawings, if any. The drawings will be conducted by WWL – AM870 / 105.3FM personnel, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible mail-in and electronic entries (combined) received by each deadline date and time set forth below.
|Drawing #||Electronic Entry Periods||Mail-In Entries Postmark Date||Mail-in Entries Received by Date||Drawing & Winner Notification||Claim Prize by Noon (ET)||Game Date|
|2||8/30/2012 – 9/11/2012||9/11/2012||9/14/2012||9/17/2012||9/19/2012||9/23/2012|
|3||9/12/2012 – 9/25/2012||9/25/2012||9/28/2012||10/1/2012||10/3/2012||10/7/2012|
|4||9/26/2012 – 10/23/2012||10/23/2012||10/26/2012||10/30/2012||11/1/2012||11/5/2012|
|5||10/24/2012 – 10/30/2012||10/30/2012||11/2/2012||11/5/2012||11/7/2012||11/11/2012|
|6||10/31/2012 – 11/20/2012||11/20/2012||11/23/2012||11/26/2012||11/21/2012||11/25/2012|
|7||11/21/2012 – 12/4/2012||12/4/2012||12/7/2012||12/10/2012||12/12/2012||12/16/2012|
|8||12/5/2012 – 12/18/2012||12/18/2012||12/21/2012||12/24/2012||12/26/2012||12/30/2012|
- LIVE REMOTE RANDOM DRAWINGS: Two (2) First Prize winners per each live remote will be selected in separate random drawings after 6:30pm at each live remote on September 18, 2012 and October 16, 2012 from among all drawing tickets received at the corresponding live remote just prior to each of the drawings in accordance with the requirement set forth in Section 1(c) above. The First Prize winners of the September 18, 2012 live remote will attend the game on September 23, 2012; the First Prize winners of October 16, 2012 live remote will attend the game on November 5, 2012. The drawings will be conducted by WWL – AM870 / 105.3FM personnel, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a live remote First Prize are dependent upon the number of drawing tickets received for each drawing on the date of each live remote.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION/VERIFICATION: The potential First Prize winners will be notified by phone (at the phone numbers listed on winning entries within 24 hours of random drawings). WWL may leave a message on an answering machine or with a person that answers the phone. In the event a potential winner indicates they are not eligible over the phone, the radio station reserves the right to pick an alternate winner. Potential winners will be directed to go to WWL AM870 / 105.3FM, 400 Poydras Street, Suite 800, New Orleans, LA 70130, to claim their prizes. Winners must claim their prizes by the dates and times in the chart above. If winners do not claim prize by deadline date and time, such prize will be forfeited and will not be re-awarded in this contest and will remain the sole property of Sponsor or Sponsor Affiliates. Potential First Prize Winners selected at the live remotes will be awarded their prizes at the event in which they were determined an official winner. If a First Prize winner does not present themselves with the 60 seconds required (as set forth in Section 1(c) above) at the event where they were selected as an official winner, such prize will be forfeited in its entirety. All First Prize winners will be required to sign a one or more releases/affidavits stating that they received their prize. If a First Prize winner is not present at a remote set forth in Section 5 above where they were selected as an official winner, such prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Winners and their guests (or parent/legal guardian if a guest is a minor in his her state of residence) may be required to execute a one or more Release of Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law) prior to acceptance of a prize. Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes, if applicable. Limit one prize per person/family/household (only the first chronologically won prize will be awarded).
- COCA-COLA® ZERO/SAINTS CASH CATCH CONTEST AND FINALIST EVENT: Following the random drawings on the dates listed in Section #4, WWL – AM870 / 105.3FM personnel will conduct a random drawing from among the winners chosen for that specific game (as outlined above) to select one person (the “Finalist”) to participate in the COCA-COLA® ZERO/SAINTS CASH CATCH CONTEST. For the September 18, 2012 and October 16, 2012 drawings, WWL-AM870/105.3FM personnel will conduct the Finalist drawing after the First Prize winners of that day’s live remote have been selected.
- The COCA-COLA® ZERO/SAINTS CASH CATCH CONTEST, which will take place at halftime, will give the Finalist the opportunity to catch three footballs from a "Jugs" automatic punter machine placed at a designated goal line for a chance to win one of the Cash Catch prizes-described in Section #9. The first football will be punted approximately 30 yards to the 30-yard mark. If Finalist successfully catches the football at the 30-yard mark, he/she will advance to the 50-yard mark. If Finalist successfully catches the football at the 50-yard mark, he/she will advance to the 70-yard mark. Finalist can advance to the next yard mark of difficulty only if he/she successfully catches the punt from the previous yard mark. If Finalist does not catch the ball at the 30-yard mark on the first try, he/she will not advance and no Catch Prize will be awarded. Finalist will be awarded the yard-mark prize corresponding to his or her highest successful yard-mark level catch as listed below, subject to confirmation of eligibility and compliance with these rules. If, for any reason, Finalist is unable to attend/participate in the Finalist event on the date designated by Sponsor, he/she may designate a representative (who must also meet the eligibility requirements) to attend the event and attempt to catch the football(s) on his/her behalf. Finalist or Designated Representative may not be a current or former professional or semi-professional football, softball, baseball or rugby player, or anyone who within five years of the event has played collegiate varsity football, softball, baseball or rugby, or anyone who has coached or instructed football or rugby at any of the aforementioned or equivalent level(s) within the past five years, as determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a Finalist designates a representative, the Prizes will be awarded to the Finalist. All Cash Catch Prizes will be available to be won but will only be awarded if Finalist (or the Designated Representative) successfully catches the ball at the qualifying level for a catch prize.
- CASH CATCH PRIZES AND ARV: Up to (8) Finalist Prizes (one per entry period) - Four (4) additional admission tickets to a Sponsor-specified New Orleans Saints home game at the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana and four (4) additional tickets to a private tailgate party. ARV $540. Game tickets must be utilized on Sponsor-specified dates, which are subject to change. If game is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, Finalist event may be rescheduled to a date to be determined by the Sponsor or cancelled in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If Sponsor is unable to reschedule the Finalist event, only the Finalist Prize will be awarded and Finalist will not be given the opportunity to compete for the Catch Prizes.
70-Yard Catch Prize - A pair of season tickets to the 2013 New Orleans Saints home games, twelve 24-can multi-packs of Coca-Cola classic®, $500 in Winn-Dixie gift cards and $1,000 cash. ARV: $2,550.
50-Yard Catch Prize - A pair of season tickets to the 2013 New Orleans Saints home games, eight 24-can multi-packs of Coca-Cola classic and $300 in Winn-Dixie gift cards. ARV: $925.
30-Yard Catch Prize - A pair of tickets to a Sponsor-specified 2013 New Orleans Saints home game, four 24-can multi-packs of Coca-Cola classic and $200 in Winn-Dixie gift cards. ARV: $425.
Transportation/Parking is not included in any prize. Seat location at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If any game identified for a Cash Catch event in this Sweepstakes is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, winner will not be reimbursed for tickets, but tickets may be subject to standard rain check policies and procedures established by issuer. Gift cards expire two years from date awarded and are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash, and are subject to all terms, conditions and restrictions of use as listed by issuer. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize.
10. GENERAL RULES: Any winner of prizes valued at $600 or more will be required to supply Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes and will be issued an IRS 1099 Form for the value of the prize(s). The Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violates the Official Rules. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. All aspects of the prizes are nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed except at the Sponsor’s or Sponsor Affiliate’s sole discretion. Prizes must be used on dates specified by Sponsor or Sponsor Affiliate or prize will be forfeited; dates are subject to change. In the event a First Prize game is cancelled for reasons out of Sponsor’s or Sponsor Affiliate’s control, Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. No cash equivalent or exchange of prizes is permitted (except at the Sponsor’s or Sponsor Affiliate’s sole discretion). By participating in this Sweepstakes, all entrants hereby agree and each entrant hereby remises, releases and forever discharges and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and the Sponsor Affiliates from any and all liability, claims, actions, and damages sustained or incurred by participation in the Sweepstakes and the receipt and use of any prize(s) awarded (if any) arising in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to an act or omission, whether negligent, intentional or otherwise caused by Sponsor or Sponsor Affiliates. Neither the Sponsor nor the Sponsor Affiliates make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of the prizes including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The winners, in accepting their prizes, consent to the use of their names, addresses (city, state), photographs and likenesses for purposes of advertising, trade and promoting in any and all media on behalf of the Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates, without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, then Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and in such event, to select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: The Louisiana Courts (State & Federal) shall have sole jurisdiction of any controversies regarding the Sweepstakes, and the laws of the state of Louisiana shall govern the same. Each Sweepstakes entrant waives any and all objections to jurisdiction and hereby irrevocably submits to the venue of those courts within the parish of Orleans, Louisiana.
- The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
- WINNERS LIST/RULES REQUEST: To receive a winners list and/or request a copy of the official rules, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by March 31, 2013, to: Winn-Dixie Tailgate with the Saints Sweepstakes Winners/Rules, c/o WWL – AM870 / 105.3FM, 400 Poydras Street, Suite 800, New Orleans, LA 70130.
- SPONSOR: Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc., 5050 Edgewood Court, Jacksonville, FL 32254.
15. ADMINISTRATOR/JUDGES: Entercom New Orleans, LLC d/b/a WWL – AM870 / 105.3FM, 400 Poydras Street, Suite 800, New Orleans, LA 70130