- Parade viewers are strongly advised against camping out on the neutral grounds the night before Fat Tuesday due to the dangers associated with traffic.
- Individuals are prohibited from following parade floats or bands without authorization.
- No elevating-type vehicles.
- Ladders, scaffolding and platforms are prohibited on street.
- Ladders shall be placed as many feet back from the curb as the ladder is high.
- Fastening two (2) or more ladders together is prohibited.
- No obstruction of any type of vehicles including horses or vending contrivance to the parade route or to the traffic flow.
- No obstruction of any kind to vehicular or pedestrian traffic on public right-of-way.
- No parking along the parade route within the first fifteen (15) feet of curb or as posted.
- No throwing or spraying any object at or to any parade participant, vehicle or animal in a parade.
- Parade viewers must obey restrictions placed by barricades.
- Confetti canisters or any other device that expels or discharges any cups, beads, or other projectiles into the air with excessive force are unlawful to have in their possession within two hundred (200) feet of the parade route.
Unlawful within 50 feet of parade route:
- No animals.
- No glass containers allowed.
- No silly string, stink bombs, stink spray, bomb bags or laser pointers, etc.
- Individuals are not allowed to ride on or use skates, skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, unicycles, etc.